Cape Point Tour
Enjoy a most beautiful scenic drive to Hout Bay as you go along the Atlantic Sea Board, with an Optional boat ride to Seal Island. Let’s see if the two oceans really meet at Cape Point?, or is it just a tale? Check out the Penguin colony, ending off the day by visiting the oldest wine farm in the Cape, with an Optional wine tasting. Returning to your hotel feeling relaxed while savouring the memories of the day.
Camps Bay, Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak, The Two Oceans, Simonstown. Muizenberg. Groot Constantia Wine Estate.
Private Cape Point Tours Rates:
All our private tours are conducted by professional and certified tourist guides.
Guests will be transported in air conditioned vehicle.
• R800 per person sharing
• R1350 per private tour (1 Person)
• Vehicle: Air-conditioned
For group tour rates please contact us directly for a quotation. All groups are transported in luxury air-conditioned 10 seater vehicles.
Exclude: Optional extras and entrance fees where specified.
Itinerary for our FULL DAY tour:
Departs daily from hotel at 08h30(Times may vary due to unforeseen events)
• Depart for Hout Bay, passing V&AWaterfront via Sea Point Promenade
• In Hout Bay – (Optional extra: Boat Ride to Seal Island)
• Depart for Cape Point, take photos on Chapmans Peak, Noordhoek & passing Slangkop Light house.
• Arrive at Cape Point & break for lunch (Entrance at own expense)
• Depart for Cape of Good Hope
• Depart for Penguin Colony (Optional extra: entrance)
• Depart for Constantia Wine Farm (Optional extra: wine tasting)
• Return to hotel
• Enthusiastic 100% local Capetonian Tourist Guide
• Hout Bay – (Optional extra: Boat Ride to Seal Island)
• Chapmans Peak
• Cape Point (entrance at own expense)
• Cape of Good Hope
• Penguin Colony (Optional extra; entrance)
• Constantia Wine Farm (Optional extra: wine tasting)