Experience our history unfold while driving slowly through Central Cape Town passed statues, interesting buildings, war memorials and monuments.
Van Riebeeck’s Castle (fort), District Six, The Slave Lodge, The Grand Parade, Bo-Kaap (Cape Malay Quarters), The Company Gardens
Private City Tours Rates:
All our private tours are conducted by professional and certified tourist guides. Guests will be transported in air conditioned vehicle.
• R800 per person sharing
• R1350 per private tour (1 Person)
• Vehicle: Air-conditioned
For group tour rates please contact us directly for a quotation. All groups are transported in luxury air-conditioned 10 seater vehicles.
Exclude: Optional Extras where specified, entrance to Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden and Table Mountain cable car fee.
Itinerary of our FULL DAY tour:
Departs daily from hotel at 08h30(Times may vary due to unforeseen events)
• Drive down Adderley Street to the Castle of Good Hope (a fort built in 16th century). Visit District Six and District Six Museum.
• Walk through Company’s Garden and see Parliament Building where the National Convention gathered to finalise the draft of the South Africa Act, which established the Union of South Africa in 1910.
• Take the cable car (Optional extra) up Table Mountain “Natural 7 Wonder of the World” for a panoramic view of the City – and it is weather permitting
• Drive to Signal Hill overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, see Robben Island and Cape Town Stadium
• V&A Waterfront. Break for lunch.
• Depart for Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (Optional extra: Entrance into garden)
• Return to hotel
• Friendly 100% Local Capetonian Tour Guide
• Jan van Riebeecks Castle (fort), City Hall
• District Six, District Six Museum,
• Company Gardens
• Table Mountain
• Signal Hill and Bo-Kaap
• V&A Waterfront
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Cape Town’s Big Six:
Table Mountain Natural 7 Wonder of the World, Robben Island, Cape Point, Constantia Wine Estate, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens, V&A Waterfront.