Contact us directly for rates and a quotation.
Itinerary for our Full Day tour
Departs daily from hotel at 06h30
(Times may vary due to unforeseen events)
For an unforgettable safari experience nearest to Cape Town, we only need to drive 1 hour through magnificent mountains, kloofs, rivers and Valleys at sun rise and get there on time for breakfast.
The reserve measures 20 000 hectares and is home to various wild game and bird species, including: the ‘Big 5’ (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo). The following animals can also be viewed; giraffes, crocodile, zebras, oryx, kudu, eland, gemsbok, steenbok, klipspringer, duiker, red hartebeest, blue wildebeest, springbok, bontebok, ostriches, nyala, dassie, baboons and lynx. The reserve has many bird species, plus numerous reptiles.
- An early pick up from the hotel
- At arrival enjoy a hearty continental and hot breakfast
- Go on a 3 hour game drive
- Return for lunch (a 3 course meal)
- Afterwards relax at bar or outdoor pool area
- Visit curio shop before departure.
- Return to hotel
- Qualified Tourist Guides
- Entrance fees to Game Reserve
- Continental & Hot breakfast
- Game Drive – 3 hours
- Relax at bar or outdoor pool area
- Curio shopping