All our private tours are conducted by professional and certified tourist guides. Guests will be transported in air conditioned vehicle.
- R800 per person sharing (3rd person only pays R600)
- R1350 per private tour (1 Person)
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned
Excludes: all tastings and lunch
For group tour rates please contact us directly for a quotation. All groups are transported in luxury air-conditioned 10 seater vehicles.
Itinerary for our Full Day tour:
Departs daily from hotel at 09h00
(Times may vary due to unforeseen events)
The Tour… We begin our tour by picking you up from your hotel and making our way towards our wine regions. At our first stop, we drive though Stellenbosch, well known for their broad streets which are lined with lush green oak trees; and also known as the 2nd oldest, and arguably the BEST preserved town developed by the Dutch East Indian Company in 1679 with its beautiful architecture. After our visit to Stellenbosch town, we continue our tour by driving through the breathtaking mountain ranges of Simonsberg via the Helshoogte Pass to enjoy our first wine & olive tasting. This is a perfect opportunity to take photos of the spectacular winelands and mountain scenery. From here, we will stop to enjoy a wholesome lunch. After lunch we visit another neighbouring wine estate for another photo opportunity. Thereafter we will make our way to the Paarl wine region, time permitting, we have the option of visiting at another wine estate.
Wrapping up our day, we’ll make our way back to the hotel with the stunning view of Table Mountain greeting us.
- Pick up from hotel
- Drive to the Stellenbosch Region via N1
- Drive through Stellenbosch town
- Drive through Simonsberg Mountain range via Helshoogte to enjoy the first wine and olive tasting
- Stop for lunch (at own cost)
- After lunch we drive to the next wine estate to enjoy the scenic and artistic beauty it’s renown for.
- Drive toward the Paarl Wine Region and visit another wine estate (time permitting)
- Return to hotel via the N1
Private tour: could be tailor made to specification